Monday, January 9, 2012

 

Justin Bieber gave girlfriend Selena Gomez a bottle of his own fragrance as a gift.

The 17-year-old singing sensation - who released his debut fragrance, Someday, earlier this year - is a "romantic" boyfriend but the singer-and-actress admits she doesn't wear his present every day.

She said: "Yeah, he is romantic. He gave me a bottle of his new perfume the other day. I'm not really a one-fragrance kind of girl though. I like all kinds.

"I really love Summer of Love by Anna Sui, it smells so good."

Selena will soon release a single Love You Like a Love Song and is also starting work on a new movie, so she says she and Justin won't find time for a holiday together in the coming months.

She told more! magazine: "No, we're not going away, I'm working. I'm doing my tour all summer and then I'm filming for a movie."

The 19-year-old star also insisted Love You Like a Love Song is not about her famous boyfriend.

She explained: "The whole song is about the interpretation of love. It's about having a crush on somebody and that new beginning feeling.

"It feels so good, you just want it to come again and again and again."
Have you tried Justin's perfume?  Let us know what you think of it below.

2 comments:

JHDHJBWD said...

ITS AWESOME!!!!!! SMELLS SOOOO GOOD!

Anonymous said...

HI MY NAME IS DAVID CONWAY

Post a Comment