Saturday, December 3, 2011

25 Facts About Justin Bieber From JB Himself

Justin Bieber (his memoir, First Step 2 Forever: My Story, is out now) shares the 25 things you don’t know about him with UsMagazine.com.


1. I learned to play the drums at age 2.
2. I’m claustrophobic, especially in a crowded elevator.
3. I think Beyonce is hot!
4. My favorite candy is Big Foots, which are from Canada.
5. I love the ocean.
6. I’d rather travel by bus than airplane. I’m obsessed with my bus.
7. I never remember to pack a toothbrush. At every hotel, I go to the front desk to get a new one.
8. I try to visit a mall at every city while on tour.
9. My favorite drink is at Tim Hortons! They have the best blended drinks.
10. The only sneakers I wear multiple times are the ones I wear on stage.
11. I play four instruments, all self-taught.
12. I love jet-skiing.
13. I have two Segways on tour, which I use to terrorize my crew! Not really — I just use them to speed away at the venues.
14. I’m left-handed.
15. I wore my first tux this year to the White House Correspondents’ dinner.
16. My crew and I have water-chugging contests.
17. Step Brothers is my favorite movie.
18. Skateboarding is my thing.
19. My crew and I have family board game night on the tour bus every chance that we get.
20. I have a dog named Sammy who lives in Canada with my grandparents.
21. Nonbrand shampoo and conditioner at hotels are the best.
22. I beat Shaq at basketball.
23. My favorite sandwich is tomato and mayo on Wonder Bread.
24. I’m really into snowboarding.
25. We play basketball backstage during my concerts.
US MAGAZINE

0 comments:

Post a Comment